Friday, March 17, 2006

Bistro

This chain of emails started after Gary invited a group to go to a new McDonald's that opened near us.

from Gabe:
I’m still bummed it’s not a Bistro McDonalds (which have an expanded menu including panini sandwiches, pasta dishes, a resident “chef” and real ice cream), but maybe if enough people pressure them, they’ll adopt that menu.
If you go, when you order say with a lot of disappointment, “Man, I was really hoping you guys were going to be a Bistro. Can you do something about that?”

from Amy
I hear a Bistro petition in the works...

from Mick
I’m gonna march right in there and demand Panini, and wait until they bring me one or change the restaurant to be a Bistro. In fact, I’ll make signs and we can picket and throw water balloons at cars that cross the picket line. We need to show them we are serious about it being a Bistro. Oh, sorry, I got a little passionate there…


from Gabe:
Sorry? NO WAY! THAT’S THE KIND OF DEDICATION WE NEED TO TURN THIS THING AROUND!
Actually, I was planning on throwing rocks.


from Kirk:
I think a better tactic would be if we said: "Man, I was really hoping you guys were going to be a PANERA."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home