Thursday, February 02, 2006

Wiebke

Turns out, when a diabetic gets low, it's like talking to a drunk person. Tonight Kristin asked what we were going to see this weekend. I know she knows the answer (manatees) so I don't say anything as she says, "Wiebke?" "Mermaid?" "Marmot?" By this time I am laughing hysterically, and all I can ask is "what's a Wiebke?"

Wiebke is Kristin's doctor. But it's a very fun name.... "Wiebke's wobble but they don't fall down."

(For more information, see post "I Love Manatees" in January Archives)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

man i wish id been there to see kristin act drunk. that sounds hilarious!

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I took care of her and got her Pepsi so she wouldn't die. And we laughed some more...

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home